Homeless man falls to death in Tulsa elevator shaft
Tulsa police are investigating the death of a man who fell down an elevator shaft early Thursday.
A caller reported the fall from a nearby convenience store around 5 a.m., police said.
The victim and witness had apparently sought shelter in a vacant building at 1702 S. Boulder Ave. when the man fell two stories to his death, said Cpl. Dan Miller.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 83533Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16617OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12334Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12075Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 11110Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9568Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8849How to help tornado victims