Stillwater man killed while picking up road debris
STILLWATER, Okla. (AP) — A Stillwater man was killed when he was hit by a car while he was removing debris from a road just east of Stillwater.
The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says 74-year-old Kenneth Lee Snead died in the crash on State Highway 51 just before 6 a.m. Thursday. Westbound lanes of the highway were closed for four hours after the collision.
Troopers say it was dark at the time of the crash.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in