Price Edwards & Co. reports the following transactions:
• Upward Transitions, Inc. paid $205,000 to HW Rentals LP for an industrial property at 1134 W Main St. Craig Tucker handled the transaction.
• Oklahoma Petroleum Marketers & Convenience Stores Association Inc. paid $187,000 to Dewayne Pitt Revocable Trust for an office property at 6420 N Santa Fe Ave. Tom Fields handled the transaction.
• Upward Transitions Inc. paid $100,000 to Grand Boulevard Investment Co. for an industrial property at 1138 W Main St. Tucker handled the transaction.
• Property Development Capital LLC paid $9,045 to Goin/Howell for land near the Wilshire Boulevard/Hudson Avenue intersection. Ford Price handled the transaction.
• State Farm Insurance leased 78,181 square feet of office space at 14220 Broadway Extension. Derek James handled the transaction.
• Oklahoma College Assistance Program (Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education) leased 15,126 square feet of office space at 840 Research Parkway. Fields handled the transaction.
• AR Holdings LLC leased 11,550 square feet of industrial space at 14400 N Lincoln Blvd. Laci Jackson handled the transaction.
Continue reading this story on the...