Kindness adds value to work at Edmond thrift store
Cheerful attitudes abound at Edmond’s Employment And Residential Centers donation center and thrift store.
EDMOND — The vibrant personalities of Mark Jarrett and James Oliver cut right through an otherwise gray December morning.
Jarrett, 52, is a dock supervisor and job coach at the Employment And Residential Centers, or EARC, donation center and thrift store at 100 E Third St.
Jarrett is a job coach to Oliver, 47, who is a dock worker.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 88863Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16945OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12611Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12094Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 9737Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 9076Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 8890Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation