The Payne family’s quadruplets, who live near the community of Thomas, turn 5
Rick and Jennifer Payne celebrate Christmas, the birthday of their older son and the birthday of their quadruplets.
THOMAS — There are seven chairs along the granite-top island in the kitchen at Rick and Jennifer Payne’s farmhouse near Thomas in western Oklahoma.
And there are seven Christmas stockings hung along the fireplace mantel.
But the most telling number in their house is four — as in Preston, Griffin, Carson and Claire.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 17374Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 16681Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims