What’s it like: To get liposuction
Liposuction can be helpful in shaping a person’s chin, abdomen, hips and ankle areas.
Why get liposuction?
Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery to remove stubborn and/or unwanted fat. People who live healthy lifestyles but continue to have body fat in certain areas of their bodies might get liposuction. Liposuction can be helpful in shaping a person’s chin, abdomen, hips and ankle areas.
If you have several pounds to lose, your doctor might recommend diet and exercise if you haven’t yet tried it. Liposuction is not a treatment for obesity.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11641Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11150Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 7793Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7658Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4653Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4189OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3570Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit