Oklahoma man is accused of threatening to ‘shoot up the school’ in Cordell
Christopher Thomason, 21, of Cordell, was arrested Friday by the Oklahoma State Bureau of Investigation, accused of making threats on an Internet chat board that he would “shoot up the school” in Cordell.
State agents have arrested a Cordell man they say made threats on an Internet chat board to “shoot up the school” in the western Oklahoma town.
Christopher Thomason, 21, of Cordell, was arrested Friday on complaints of terrorism hoax and violation of the Oklahoma Computer Crimes Act.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister