Re-enactment places Oklahoma City church at ‘manger’
Church members at New Covenant Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in northwest Oklahoma City re-enact the first Christmas.
The beloved Christmas carol “Silent Night” took on special significance as a small group at one northwest Oklahoma City church braced against the wind.
A young woman and her husband knelt around a makeshift cradle, joined by people of varying ages and accouterments.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad