Oklahoma City family’s Scouting legacy soars with Eagles
Dee Browning, 57, of Oklahoma City, spends time helping others achieve the Boy Scouts of America’s top rank of Eagle Scout.
Although Dee Browning’s free time is his own, he doesn’t see it that way. He hasn’t for years.
Instead, Browning sees his time as something to spend to help others achieve the Boy Scouts of America’s rank of Eagle Scout.
Browning recognized what it meant when he worked on and completed his Eagle requirements in the early 1970s.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims