Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 24367Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 12839Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 7010OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 5994OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 5476Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5061Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 3886Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 3822Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 3626Four burning questions - Was the Thunder's season a failure?
- 3264Brittney Griner: Kim Mulkey said keep quiet on sexuality
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
It's husband No. 3 for actress Kate Winslet
The Associated Press | Published: December 28, 2012 | Modified: December 28, 2012 at 5:09 pm
Kate Winslet has tied the knot again.
The Oscar-winning actress wed Ned Rocknroll in New York earlier this month. The private ceremony was attended by Winslet's two children as well as a few friends and family members, her representative said Thursday.
It is the third marriage for the 37-year-old Winslet, who won a Best Actress Oscar for her performance in the 2008 film "The Reader." She was previously married to film directors Jim Threapleton and Sam Mendes.
The 34-year-old Rocknroll, who was born Abel Smith, is a nephew of billionaire Virgin Group founder Richard Branson.
The couple had been engaged since last summer.
In August 2011, Winslet and her children were staying at Branson's house in the Caribbean when it caught fire during a tropical storm and burned down. Winslet carried Branson's 90-year-old mother to safety.
Branson was staying in another property on the island. No one was injured.