Oklahoma City forecast
The National Weather Service forecasts the following conditions for Oklahoma City:
• Saturday: Expect sunshine. The high will be near 41, with an overnight low of 23.
• Sunday: The day will be partly sunny with a high near 41. There is a 60 percent chance of rain mixed with sleet overnight. The low will be about 33.
• Monday: Chances for rain are 70 percent with a high of 40 degrees. Rain could turn to snow overnight with a low of 27 degrees.
• Tuesday: New Year's Day will have a high of 36 and a low of 22.
• Wednesday: A high of 40 is expected with an overnight low of 25.
FROM STAFF REPORTS