Turn wish for Happy New Year into reality
An Oklahoma City psychologist gives advice on how to live a happier life.
Millions of holiday revelers will shout “Happy new year!” when the last second of December ticks away and 2013 is born.
It’s a simple wish, a public prayer. For some of us, it’s also a resolution. This year we’re going to be happier. We won’t be so negative, stressed out, judgmental and fearful. This year we’ll change for the better.
But how can we make that happen?
Dr. S. Renee Orcutt, an Oklahoma City psychologist, has some ideas about that.
Actively choose happiness
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 21736Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17602Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12531Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9970Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 9708Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 9584Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 7184Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense