Edmond’s Spring Creek Village sells for $18.5 million
The Edmond shopping center is home to Starbucks, Scottrade, Legacy Bank, First American Title & Trust Co. and Fish City Grill.
EDMOND — Nearly a decade after Charles Ballenger started helping turn 15th and Bryant into a destination, he is taking his exit from Spring Creek Village.
Ballenger Bros. LLC sold the shopping and business center for $18.5 million to a local investor. Broker Jason Little, who handled the sale for the seller, said the buyer declined to be...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 101218Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15357OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 13402Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 8724Line of storms brings flash floods to Oklahoma City area
- 8110How to help tornado victims
- 8098Oklahoma tornadoes: Love for Oklahoma generates big donation
- 8041Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort