Oklahoma retailers expect lots of bubbly to go out the door in time for New Year’s Eve
As the holiday approaches, Oklahoma partiers are expected to cause a last-minute rush on bottles of sparkling wine and Champagne.
BRISTOW — Nuyaka Creek Winery is one of the only Oklahoma wine producers that has made sparkling wine — the drink du jour on holidays like New Year’s Eve.
Their sparkling blackberry vintage, produced in the traditional French method, is currently sold out, but the husband and wife duo who run the winery hope to have more in production by next...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 42155Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15090Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9670Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8506Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8490Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7696Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7550Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena