Oklahoma retailers expect lots of bubbly to go out the door in time for New Year’s Eve
As the holiday approaches, Oklahoma partiers are expected to cause a last-minute rush on bottles of sparkling wine and Champagne.
BRISTOW — Nuyaka Creek Winery is one of the only Oklahoma wine producers that has made sparkling wine — the drink du jour on holidays like New Year’s Eve.
Their sparkling blackberry vintage, produced in the traditional French method, is currently sold out, but the husband and wife duo who run the winery hope to have more in production by next...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 16804Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 8821OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 6453Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 5885Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 5756OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4970Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 4920Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater