Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 10959Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10925Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9866Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9099Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5228Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4380Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3947OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3633Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes
- 3584How to help tornado victims
- 3499Oklahoma tornadoes: Moore tornado was ninth deadliest in Oklahoma history
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Helen Ford Wallace: Parties, Etc.: Dec. 30
By Helen Ford Wallace
| Published: December 29, 2012
HONORING LINDSAY AND JEFF
Party: A Christmas ornament shower honored Lindsay Hightower. Hostesses were Jeaneen Naifeh and Bonnie Naifeh at Jeaneen’s home.
Ornaments: Guests brought ornaments for Lindsay’s Christmas tree including Santas, snowmen, a Neiman Marcus shopping bag, a heart, a chapel, a covered wagon and a cowboy boot. A 2012 champagne bucket was the gift from the hostesses.
Decor: The home was filled with holiday decorations.
Seen: Dannie Bea Hightower, Carolyn Berry, Martha Williams, Melba Rhinehart, Judy Jordan, Geraldine Raupe, D’Arline McCubbin, Barbara Quillian, Marilyn Meade, Sue Homsey, Patsy Homsey, Betty Kay Karim, Nichole Naifeh Tobin, Shelley Swisher, Bizzy Swisher, Charlotte Andrezik, BeccyHOLIDAY CHAMPAGNE BRUNCH
Occasion: Alexis Hefner and Blake Burckart were honorees at an engagement brunch at Lottinville’s Grille in Edmond. Her parents, Carol and Robert Hefner IV, were hosts for the party.
Tables: Tables were decorated with red roses and evergreen bouquets with sparkling twigs and glittering lemon leaves.SHE SAID “YES”
Event: A “She Said Yes” Engagement Party honored Rachel Nowlin and Roger Cason. Hosts were Jill and Tom King and Gay and Ed Kirby in the Kirby home.
Gift: The hosts gave the engaged couple a wedding cake plate for guests at the party to sign.
Partygoers: Donna and Len Cason, Lisa and Robert Nowlin, Billye and Jimmie Austin, Diana and Jeff Beeler, Debbie and Jeff Bolding, Alison and Scott Calhoon, Janet and Jim Jones, Susan and Tim Love, Susan and Steve Prescott, Marianne and Pat Rooney, Kym Mason, Alex Nowlin, Sarah and Trent Cason, Paul Cason, Sarah Miller, Gayla and Gary Pardum, Katie and Tony Say, Gayla and Dan Ward, Barbara and Bill Miller.