Sunny Saturday, but wet weather could return Sunday night
A chance for snow returns Monday evening.
The National Weather Service in Norman is forecasting a sunny and warmer day Saturday, with the possibility of wet weather returning Sunday night through Monday morning.
Highs across the state will be in the low-to-mid 40s. Lows in Oklahoma City Saturday night will be in the low 20s. Sunday will be partly sunny in Oklahoma City with a high near 43 degrees.
Precipitation chances will increase Sunday night into Monday morning. Precipitation may start as a rain/sleet mixture before turning over to rain. In far northern Oklahoma a light wintry mix may occur.
Monday there is a chance of showers, mainly before noon.
A slight chance for snow returns Monday evening.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90293Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14176Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8859Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7859Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7626Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 7605How to help tornado victims
- 6854OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents