Message Sent Successfully
Be Sure to Check Out Our Top Headlines
- 27538Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15649Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10393Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9809Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9381Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8402Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8325Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7545Carrie Underwood donates $1 million to Red Cross for disaster relief in wake of deadly Oklahoma tornadoes
- 7311Oklahoma tornadoes: Sooners bring back some smiles to Sydney Angle's teammates
- 6526UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
Back to share with a friend form.
Add More Recipients
Makes some changes in 2013 to make your life better
FROM STAFF REPORTS | Published: December 31, 2012 | Modified: December 29, 2012 at 7:50 pm
By the time the clock strikes midnight to launch us into 2013, it's a safe bet that many Oklahomans will be resolving to make themselves better in the New Year.
After all, New Year's resolutions are as much a part of the holidays as pumpkin pie (hence the ever-popular weight-loss declarations), lavish gifts (and the perennial vow to save and spend more wisely) and family gatherings (which may end with your adopting the overarching aim of “becoming a better person”).
If you're looking for a little variety and a lot of guidance in your annual goal-setting, though, we've asked local experts to help us compile tips on how to become more cultured, spiritual, social, healthy, etc., in the coming year.
Share this on Facebook
Videoview all videos
Dec 21Christi Coyle has some tips on how to create a flawless...