Makes some changes in 2013 to make your life better
Whether you’re looking to be more cultured, spiritual or social or improve another aspect of your life in 2013, here are some ideas to help you get started.
By the time the clock strikes midnight to launch us into 2013, it’s a safe bet that many Oklahomans will be resolving to make themselves better in the new year.
After all, New Year’s resolutions are as much a part of the holidays as pumpkin pie (hence the ever-popular weight-loss declarations), lavish gifts (and the perennial vow to save and spend...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 82322Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14350Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8268Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7560Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7513How to help tornado victims
- 6279Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5999Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community