Logan County woman reported missing
Jennifer Deann Sorrell, 29, was last seen Sunday near Simpson and Sooner roads, just west of Interstate 35 between Edmond and Guthrie, Logan County sheriff's Capt. Richard Stephens said. She has been diagnosed as bipolar and schizophrenic, he said.
GUTHRIE — A Logan County woman with a history of mental illness was reported missing, and authorities are seeking help to find her.
NewsOK Related Articles
Jennifer Deann Sorrell, 29, was last seen Sunday near Simpson and Sooner roads, just west of Interstate 35 between Edmond and Guthrie, Logan County sheriff's Capt. Richard Stephens said.
She is described as white, 5 feet 6 inches tall and weighs about 120 pounds. She has long red or auburn hair and brown eyes, and was last seen wearing a dark sweater and blue jeans.
Sorrell, who did not take her vehicle when she left, has been off her bipolar schizophrenia medication for six months and has been feeling angry, Stephens said.
Anyone with information is asked to call the Logan County sheriff's office at 282-4100.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 79546Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30543Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28179Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 26729Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 7711Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 7142Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 7088Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond