Top business story in 2012: Sluggish global economy
Economy leads list of The Associated Press’ top stories of 2012; Obama election, health care, energy also made headlines.
This past year would be the year when the global economy finally regained its vigor. At least that’s what many had hoped.
It didn’t happen.
The three largest economies — the United States, China and Japan — struggled again in 2012. The 17 countries that use the euro endured a third painful year in their financial crisis and slid...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 89652Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 73465Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 36350Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters
- 35145Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 14325Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 13653Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 11646Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive