Deaconess Hospital offers Senior Circle program to community
Deaconess Hospital offers a community program tailored specifically for adults age 50 and over called Senior Circle.
The mission of Senior Circle is to encourage the healthiest, most active lifestyle possible through meaningful education, wellness, health, volunteer opportunities and social activities at Deaconess Hospital and throughout the community, while also providing a forum for fellowship and valuable member-only discounts and privileges.
Senior Circle hosts two regular activities each month. Activities differ each month and all members receive invitations with additional information. Monthly activities may include:
Physician-led health talks
Presentations on local community resources for senior citizens
Fitness and exercise activities
Local day trips
Social Activities – Movies, Games, Holiday Parties and More
Meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month from noon to 1 p.m. (lunch is served), and on the fourth Wednesday of each month from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m. (refreshments are served).
All meetings are held in the Deaconess Medical Office Building North – Lower Level Conference Room, located at 5701 N Portland Ave., Oklahoma City, OK 73112.
Membership in Senior Circle is $15 per year. Registration is required for each event. For more information on the Senior Circle Program at Deaconess Hospital, please call Larissa Rhodes, Senior Circle Advisor at 604-4443 or visit www.deaconessokc.com.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81135Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 32459Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 7786Tornado in Oklahoma City suburb causes destruction