Matrix Service Co. pays less than $10M for Pelichem workers, assets
A Matrix Service Co. subsidiary has acquired assets and employees from Pelichem Industrial Cleaning Services LLC.
Matrix pays less than $10M
for Pelichem workers, assets
TULSA — A Matrix Service Co. subsidiary has acquired assets and employees from Pelichem Industrial Cleaning Services LLC. The Louisiana company has provided industrial cleaning services to customers in the refining and petrochemical industries for more than 10 years. Matrix Service Inc. CEO John Hewitt said the acquisition will help the company grow its industrial cleaning business. “Pelichem has been a premier provider of high quality industrial cleaning services for over a decade. We welcome their employees to the Matrix Service family and look forward to continuing to provide their customers with safe, high quality services.” Terms of the deal, which was less than $10 million, were not disclosed.
From staff reports
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 36901Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 36295Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32626Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8549Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5487OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 4132Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 4021Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad