Vehicle strikes, kills pedestrian crossing I-35 in southern Oklahoma
Eddie Ray Rolen, 42, of Scurry, Texas, died when struck by a vehicle while crossing Interstate 35 Tuesday night, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
THACKERVILLE — A man from Scurry, Texas, died Tuesday night when he was struck by a vehicle while crossing Interstate 35 about four miles south of Thackerville, according to the Oklahoma Highway Patrol.
About 9:10 p.m., Eddie Ray Rolen, 42, was walking west across the interstate when he was struck by a southbound vehicle, according to a patrol report.
The driver of the vehicle was not hurt.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 81708Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 16515OKC Thunder: Kevin Durant tours Moore, meets with residents
- 12409Oklahoma tornado: Names of dead released; missing individuals located
- 12217Oklahoma tornadoes: ‘All I could do was sit there and hold her'
- 12064Clippers' Donald Sterling hints coach let go to keep Chris Paul
- 10403Oklahoma tornadoes: Red Cross text donations not designated for Oklahoma
- 9163How to help tornado victims