Edmond will turn Christmas trees to mulch
Discarded Christmas trees can be dropped off at two Edmond parks. City officials will turn unwanted trees into mulch.
EDMOND — Ready to get rid of that once-beautiful Christmas tree that now is shedding its needles?
Edmond city officials are collecting Christmas trees at E.C. Hafer Park and J.L. Mitch Park, and will turn the dying trees into mulch that will be given away.
Trees can be dropped off through Jan. 11 at the upper-level parking lot at Hafer Park, 1034 S Bryant Ave., or at the north parking lot next to Marilyn Williams Drive in Mitch Park, 1501 W Covell...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10801Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10490Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10422Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9824Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6498Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4191Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4093Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes