Consider adopting unwanted U.S. babies
Regarding “Russia may halt adoptions by U.S. citizens” (Associated Press, Dec. 28): I realize that there's much heartache over those adoptions. For those who are still considering adoption, there's a solution. Moms, dads, get in line outside the abortion clinics. Announce to each young lady approaching the doors of that clinic that you're there to adopt her child. Enter into an agreement then and there. If the baby is stillborn or mentally/physically defective, the contract is still negotiable; obviously up to each mom and dad, if they have the financial resources available to care for and correct abnormalities, then, by all means agree to the adoption.
NewsOK Related Articles
Every church in the United States must join together in a nationwide proclamation that they'll facilitate adoption of unwanted babies. Coordinators must be appointed in each town, city, county and state. The Body of Christ and others in each geographical district must agree to solicit office space for each coordinator. A huge city will require several coordinators, a small community only one. Loving moms and dads must be able to contact these outreach centers for leads. Those parents willing to stand in the door at abortion clinics, announcing that they will adopt, must do so without hesitation. Local news media, secular TV, radio, Christian TV and radio stations, must be involved. There are 750,000 children now who can't be adopted in Russia. There are 750,000 unborn gifts of God waiting to be adopted in the United States. Where will you begin, governor, pastor, elder, deacon, member and evangelist? When?
Don Watson, Bethany
Readers wishing to respond to a letter to the editor can submit a response.
Voices Photo Galleriesview all
- 10710Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10389Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10187Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9807Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 6458Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4074Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4073Oklahoma tornadoes: 27 remain hospitalized from tornadoes