HealthSource Chiropractic and Progressive Rehab earns top health franchise honors for 5th time
MIDWEST CITY -- HealthSource Chiropractic and Progressive Rehab™ won its fifth straight ranking as No. 1 health service franchise, courtesy of Entrepreneur Magazine's "Franchise 500"" list for 2013.
The nation’s fastest and largest chiropractic family also climbed another three spots to No. 96 on list ranking all franchises in the country.
HealthSource, which first earned the No. 1 ranking three years after its founding, remains the only company to hold the top spot in that category this long.
“Being number one is incredible because it means that outside groups recognize that our patients are receiving the best care possible,” said Dr. Chris Tomshack, HealthSource CEO. “None of the accolades mean anything to me or any other HealthSource doctor if it doesn’t translate directly to our exceptional care.”
The company also moved up three spots to No. 96 on the list of the top “Franchise 500,” which ranks all franchises in the United States.
HealthSource was ranked No. 99 on the esteemed list for 2012, No. 111 in 2011 and No. 258 in 2010.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims