Oklahoma City lands a big-capital beachhead
High finance has set up shop in Oklahoma City, where big-deal makers are long used to looking long-distance to Wall Street and other financial centers for real estate investment capital.
CBRE Group Inc. has brought its CB Richard Ellis Capital Markets Debt & Equity Finance Group to town, opening an office downtown to provide financial services for private and institutional...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 75968Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 30909Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 28067Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 24729Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 6906Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 6904Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 6686Oklahoma tornadoes: Several homes damaged by tornado, but no injuries in Edmond