Oklahoma football: Johnny Manziel one of four to rush for 20 TDs, throw for 20 TDs
COTTON BOWL BY THE NUMBERS — Four players in college football history have thrown for at least 20 touchdowns and rushed for at least 20 touchdowns: Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel joined Tim Tebow, Cam Newton and Colin Kaepernick in that club Friday night.
4: Players in college football history who have thrown for at least 20 touchdowns and rushed for at least 20 touchdowns. Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel joined Tim Tebow, Cam Newton and Colin Kaepernick in that club during the Cotton Bowl on Friday night.
Videoview all videos
Jan 5Johnny Manziel proved far too fast and elusive for the...
Jan 5Jason Kersey and Jenni Carlson break down the 2013 AT&T...
Photoview all 78 photos
NewsOK Related Articles
229: Rushing yards for Manziel, which set an NCAA record in a bowl game for rushing yards by a quarterback.
287: Passing yards for Manziel.
516: Total yards for Manziel.
633: Total offensive yards for Texas A&M, which broke the Cotton Bowl record of 578 yards previously set by USC in 1995.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 21543Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10852Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 8707Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8666Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8648Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7837Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena
- 7718Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister