Norman police-fire benefit set for Thursday
The annual Police-Fire Chili Supper will be held from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday at the Norman High School commons, 911 W Main St.
NORMAN — The annual Police-Fire Chili Supper to benefit the Cleveland County Christmas Store is scheduled for 5:30 to 7 p.m. Thursday at the Norman High School commons, 911 W Main St. Tickets are $5. Children under 5 eat free.
Norman police Sgt. Jennifer Newell said all proceeds go to the Christmas Store because police and firefighters are able to get supplies for the dinner donated.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 36528Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 32802Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 32453Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8406Wild hogs continue to be a growing menace across Oklahoma
- 5462OKC Thunder GM Sam Presti won't amnesty Kendrick Perkins
- 3890Oklahoma City Thunder: What could Serge Ibaka learn from Hakeem Olajuwon?
- 3494College football: Coaches, athletes weigh in on NCAA's suspended recruiting proposals