Oklahoma woman dies in Caddo County crash
Twila Marshall, 55, of Hydro, OK, died Saturday morning after her pickup crashed into a tractor-trailer that failed to stop at a stop sign, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
A Hydro woman died Saturday morning after a collision in Caddo County, the Oklahoma Highway Patrol reported.
About 11 a.m., Twila Marshall, 55, was driving a pickup east on County Road 1020. A northbound tractor-trailer on County Street 2585 failed to stop at the T-intersection, troopers said, and the pickup struck the rig.
Marshall, who died at the scene, was wearing a seat belt, troopers said.
The accident remains under investigation.
See our commenting and posting policy.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 31040Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15616Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 10323Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9726Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 9655Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8284Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 8255Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena