AT A GLANCE
OKLAHOMA CITY PUBLIC SCHOOLS CONTRACTS
The Oklahoma City School Board approved a variety of contracts at a meeting Monday night.
• $125,000 for a 1-ton wrecker for towing from Myer Truck Center.
• $121,000 for two 1-ton utility trucks from Hudiburg Auto Group.
• $115,000 for SAN network equipment from Alexander Open Systems.
• $85,000 for custodian services at Cesar Chavez Elementary, 600 SE Grand, from Global Managment Services.
• $85,000 for districtwide leadership training from Studer Group.
• $41,000 for email archiving equipment from Chickasaw Telecommunications.
• $32,000 for custodial work at Arthur Elementary, 5100 S Independence, from Southwest Cleaning Services.
• $18,000 for five landscape trailers and two utility trailers from City Trailers.
• $10,000 for a 20-week parent education series at Roosevelt Middle School, 3233 SW 44, from Haulman & Associates.
• $5,000 for four training sessions regarding English language learners at Northwest Classen High School, 2801 NW 27, from Eduskills, LLC.
SOURCE: Oklahoma City Public Schools