Jim Harbaugh knows legacy at stake
SANTA CLARA, Calif. — More so than he is at most of his media sessions, 49ers coach Jim Harbaugh was in an expansive mood Monday. He even made a self-deprecating joke. A reporter wondered if Harbaugh knew that back in his NFL playing days, he had become the first sack victim of Ray Lewis, Baltimore's retiring All-Pro linebacker.
NewsOK Related Articles
“Yeah, I did know that,” Harbaugh said. “My dad told me.”
Pause for comic timing.
“My legend grows,” Harbaugh said.
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed