Lakers, and D'Antoni, are flunking chemistry
LOS ANGELES — It was an odd thing for the coach of Team Dysfunction to say.
His star players have repeatedly exchanged angry glances and gestures, a 7-footer has griped about being misused, a reserve has openly complained about not being used at all … and somehow none of it explains the Los Angeles Lakers being three games under .500?
NewsOK Related Articles
“I understand it a little bit,” Lakers coach Mike D'Antoni said of his team's chemistry concerns before things worsened with a 112-105 loss to the Denver Nuggets on Sunday at Staples Center,...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
Sports Photo Galleriesview all
- 12097Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11309Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6870Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 6485Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 4833Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4317OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3653Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law