Community bank bloggers make stop in Edmond
Retired banker Larry Marik and his wife, Mary Ann, travel the country in their 40-foot Winnebago visiting community banks. The couple visited Citizens Bank of Edmond on Tuesday.
EDMOND — While touring the country in a 40-foot Winnebago, it’s not uncommon for retired banker Larry Marik to ask waitresses and cashiers where they do their banking.
Mark and wife, Mary Ann, maintain the blog Bankers on Wheels for the American Bankers Association Journal, where they write about their travels visiting community banks across the country....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 82322Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14350Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 8268Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7560Oklahoma tornadoes: Rams quarterback Sam Bradford leading aid effort
- 7513How to help tornado victims
- 6279Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 5999Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community