Work moves forward on new, temporary Edmond city offices
Edmond city employees are moving out of the administration building at 23 First St. and moving into what was once a medical office building. City officials also purchased a building for the information technology department.
EDMOND — Patients used to get shots and have their throats checked inside the building at 7 N Broadway. Soon, people in Edmond will be able to pay their utility bills and apply for a job there.
What was once the downtown medical office of Dr. Ralph Payne and Dr. Wallace Coyner is being renovated to house about 50 city employees who must move from the administration building at 23 First...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 25585Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 23461Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims