Norman bicycle shop fills a niche market for ‘folders’
Al’s Bicycles has expanded its selection to three brands of folding bicycles and riders seeking the convenience and portability of the bikes seek them out.
NORMAN — When Ian Butler’s co-workers no longer welcomed his bicycle into the building, he looked for an alternative. What he found was a folding bicycle.
The “folder” compacts into a neat 2-foot-by-2-foot bundle, which he carries into his office on the University of Oklahoma campus and tucks under his desk. Traveling to work on a bicycle...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 20967Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 17573Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12128Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 9661Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 9194Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8604Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 8594Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head in self-defense