Oklahoma City-based SandRidge, other energy companies look to use natural gas in field
Oklahoma City-based SandRidge Energy Inc. will be part of a pilot project to test new ways to generate electricity from natural gas in the oil field.
SandRidge Energy Inc. will be a guinea pig for a Louisiana company and an industry giant looking to test natural gas-powered oil field equipment.
The Oklahoma City-based oil company has agreed to let Green Field Energy Services Inc. provide power to a well in northern Oklahoma’s Mississippian formation from natural gas being produced...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10886Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 10691Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 9835Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 9009Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5206Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit
- 4290Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 3855OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M