Former Oklahoma County district attorney speaks about overcoming contention, divisiveness
Oklahoma ethics luncheon draws several hundred to hear David Prater and Wes Lane officially make peace after a contentious 2006 district attorney race.
Wes Lane, president of Salt and Light Training Inc. and former Oklahoma County district attorney, stole from a restaurant owner for whom he worked as a bartender his senior year at the University of Oklahoma.
He confessed his crime to some 400 guests of the Oklahoma Business Ethics Consortium luncheon Wednesday at the Petroleum Club.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in