If you go: Hilton Head, S.C.
Information on where to stay and more
If you go
Hilton Head, South Carolina
Where to Stay: Palmetto Dunes is an oceanfront luxury resort that offers golf, tennis and many water sports. Beach homes, villas and condos are available for rent. (866) 380-1778, www.palmettodunes.com
NewsOK Related Articles
To rent kayaks, canoes and bikes on the resort, visit Hilton Head Outfitters.
Where to Eat: Bistro 17 is a waterfront French cafe in Shelter Cover Harbor, Palmetto Dunes' dining and shopping area. Indoor and outdoor seating is available. Dinner menu features French classics such as coq au vin and beef bourguignon. Excellent food and attentive service in an elegant, relaxed setting. (843) 785-5517, www.bistro17hhi.com
What to do:
• Outside Hilton Head provides dolphin eco tours that leave from Shelter Cover Marina at Palmetto Dunes Resort. (800) 686-6996, www.outsidehiltonhead.com
• Lawton Stables provides guided trail rides through Sea Pines Forest Nature Preserve. 190 Greenwood Drive, Hilton Head, (843) 671-2586, www.lawtonstableshhi.com
Life Photo Galleriesview all
- 83313Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 56374Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 33323Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 23846Oklahoma weather: Crews work to clear storm damage in Oklahoma City as the state braces for severe weather Sunday.
- 23231Oklahoma Severe Storm Updates
- 8483Bounty hunters look for bail jumpers, fugitives on the streets of Oklahoma City
- 8265Oklahoma sucker-punched by second round of twisters