Police, firefighters offer chili for charity in Norman
Law enforcement officers served dine-in and takeout customers Thursday during the Norman Police-Fire Chili Supper that benefits the Cleveland County Christmas Store.
NORMAN — Police and firefighters dished up bowls of chili Thursday at Norman High School for dine-in and takeout customers during the annual Police-Fire Chili Supper, which raises money for the Cleveland County Christmas Store.
The 37th annual fundraiser helps finance the store that provides Christmas for low-income families.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 12675Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 11502Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6315Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 5431Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 5078Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4467OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 3964How to help tornado victims