Oklahoma philanthropist helps launch digital Bible library
Mart Green, Oklahoma City philanthropist and Mardel CEO, has helped launch Every Tribe Every Nation, a ministry alliance that has created The Digital Bible Library, which is making Bible translations available in hundreds of languages across the globe.
A local philanthropist said the recent launch of an extensive Bible resource is to today’s world what the Gutenberg printing press was to Christendom centuries ago.
Mart Green, Oklahoma City philanthropist and Mardel CEO, is the visionary behind Every Tribe Every Nation, which recently announced the launch of The Digital Bible Library.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 90847Oklahoma weather: Severe storm updates
- 47098Oklahoma tornadoes: 'It took it all'
- 38051Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 30921Oklahoma State football: Limiting Wes Lunt's transfer options makes Mike Gundy look bad
- 13823Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims