Crash affecting southwest Oklahoma City traffic Tuesday
A crash on Interstate 44 in southwest Oklahoma City has been reported. The wreck is with injury, the city of Oklahoma City website shows
Eastbound Interstate 44 traffic is affected due to a Tuesday morning crash.
The crash was at SW 104 in the eastbound lanes about 7:20 a.m. The wreck is with injury, according to the city of Oklahoma City website.
Check back to NewsOK.com for more information.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 18669Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 10379Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 9301Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 7759Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6777UPDATE: Search continues for boy, 17, missing in Uncle John Creek in Kingfisher
- 6498Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6417Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed