Corporation Commissioner Patrice Douglas begins elected term
Douglas, who was unopposed in last year’s elections, begins her first elected term after being appointed to the position by Gov. Mary Fallin in 2011.
Corporation Commission Chairman Patrice Douglas began her first elected term this week after being sworn in on Sunday.
Douglas, who was appointed by Gov. Mary Fallin in 2011 to fill a term vacated by former Commissioner Jeff Cloud, said her typical daily duties show the varied areas of regulation by the Corporation Commission.
“In our daily public meetings on Monday and Tuesday, the commissioners voted on 134 orders ranging from matters involving millions of dollars in oil and natural gas activity, to the fuel costs...
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 14589OKC Thunder: Thunder trio praise fans before potential departures
- 8609Oklahoma State football: Todd Monken thinks Wes Lunt should've stayed in Stillwater
- 6402Student shot dead during botched home invasion
- 6393Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 6018Soaring gasoline prices hurt Oklahoma City area retailers
- 5816Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments
- 4098As Boy Scouts' vote on gay members nears, faith groups weigh in