Denver company buys Oklahoma City’s Canary Wellhead Equipment
Frontier Energy Group will buy the Oklahoma City company and rebrand the combined oil-field services company with the Canary name. The company will keep its Oklahoma manufacturing operations and wants to expand in the state.
A Denver-based oil-field services company has bought Oklahoma City’s Canary Wellhead Equipment Inc. and will rebrand the combined company with the Canary name.
Frontier Energy Group CEO Dan Eberhart said the new company, Canary LLC, will be based in Denver. It will keep its Oklahoma operations and could base its distribution in Oklahoma City....
View full article on Oklahoman.com
How do I get Full Access?
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 10457Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 9286Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5848Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 4983Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4420Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4301Oklahoma tornadoes: Price family recovering after some heavy blows
- 4216How to help tornado victims