Oklahoma City Thunder: Could Kevin Durant retire as the NBA’s career scoring leader?
KEVIN DURANT — As the Thunder prepares to play host Wednesday to Denver, it’s a good time to ponder Nuggets guard Andre Iguodala’s assertion: That Durant may someday be the NBA’s all-time scoring leader.
Denver Nuggets guard Andre Iguodala has said three-time scoring champ Kevin Durant might someday retire as the NBA’s all-time scorer.
Durant would have to pass Wilt Chamberlain (31,419), Michael Jordan (32,292), Karl Malone (36,928) and career leader Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (38,387) to reach the scoring summit.
Durant smiles and shakes his head at the mere thought.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 28939Read live updates from the May 20 Moore tornado
- 26978Oklahoma devastated by second round of twisters
- 12196Several kids pulled out of Oklahoma school rubble alive
- 11468How to help tornado victims
- 10241At least 51 die in Oklahoma tornado, official says
- 5720Police: School near OKC directly hit by tornado
- 5000Oklahoma City tornado so large, may not be recognized, officials say