Ex-bursar for Oklahoma City Community College is sentenced in embezzlement
Brandi J. Henson, 49, of Yukon, was ordered to repay Oklahoma City Community College nearly $400,000 she admitted stealing by accessing school’s financial accounts while working as a bursar for them.
A former Oklahoma City Community College bursar was sentenced Wednesday to 27 months in a federal prison and ordered to repay nearly $400,000 she admitted embezzling from the school, officials said.
Brandi J. Henson, 49, of Yukon, pleaded guilty in August to federal wire fraud and agreed to pay restitution as part of her plea agreement with federal prosecutors.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 19883Oklahoma medical examiner reports cause of deaths in Grand Lake boat crash
- 16750Oklahoma City Thunder: Amnesty Kendrick Perkins?
- 12000Rx drug bills sent to Oklahoma governor
- 11023Rockets guard Patrick Beverley bombarded with hateful Tweets after Thunder get eliminated
- 8434Report: OSU blocking Wes Lunt from transferring to the SEC, Big 12 and Southern Miss
- 8422Tulsa man tells police he smashed woman's head with machete in self-defense
- 7521Oklahoma football: Sooners get pair of commitments