Drugstore to leave Nichols Hills Plaza after 49 years
Nichols Hills Drugstore will move this month at 7538 N Berkley after its owner learned the store would not be included in plans for new grocery at Nichols Hills Plaza.
Nichols Hills Drugstore, the oldest tenant of Nichols Hills Plaza, is moving out after learning from the plaza’s owner, Chesapeake Energy, that it would no longer be included in plans for a new grocery.
J. Braden Black, owner of Nichols Hills Drugstore, is set to move operations to 7538 N Berkley on Jan. 28, ending 49 years at Nichols Hills Plaza.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 15646Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 9491Finding Addyson – One family's struggle in the Moore tornado
- 8139Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7458Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 7219Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 6377Story behind the photo: Family members describe desperate search for one another after EF5 twister
- 6374Miranda Lambert, Reba McEntire, Vince Gill to join Blake Shelton at "Healing in the Heartland" Oklahoma tornado benefit