Assault at Oklahoma City clinic leads to man’s arrest
Branden Scott Niblett, 26, was arrested on an assault with a dangerous weapon complaint Monday after an off-duty officer saw him hit a woman with a metal folding chair at an Oklahoma City mental health and substance abuse clinic, police said.
A man was shocked with a Taser after an officer saw him hit a woman with a chair in an Oklahoma City mental health and substance abuse clinic, according to a report released Wednesday.
Branden Scott Niblett, 26, was arrested Monday on a complaint of assault with a dangerous weapon.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 57337Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 14801Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9259Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 7518Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 6644Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 6577Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 6568How to help tornado victims