Another small quake reported in Oklahoma County
A third small earthquake has been reported in Oklahoma County. The U.S. Geological Survey reports the quakes.
The third small earthquake in a day has been reported in Oklahoma County, according to the U.S. Geological Survey.
There are no reports of damage or injury. All three quakes were recorded Wednesday.
At 2:51 p.m. Wednesday a 3.2 magnitude earthquake was recorded 4 miles west, northwest of Jones, the survey reports Thursday morning.
Also Wednesday, at 6:53 p.m. a 2.3 magnitude quake was reported 2 miles north, northeast of Spencer.
The first quake Wednesday was reported at 12:26 a.m., the survey reports. That one was a 3.2 magnitude quake 6 miles east, southeast of Edmond.
News Photo Galleriesview all
- 11235Oklahoma tornadoes: Cost, custom keep basements scarce
- 11138Oklahoma tornadoes: Plaza Towers Elementary School teacher shoved students into bathroom as wall collapsed
- 5575Downtown wish list includes Super Target
- 5081Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 4332OU softball: Sooners inspired by Casey Angle, run-rule Texas A&M
- 4278Oklahoma City pastor will face trial in fatal shooting of son-in law
- 4021How to help tornado victims