American Airlines unveils new logo and plane design
American Airlines unveiled a new company logo and a new plane design Thursday morning.
The company logo has not been updated since 1968, according to an American Airlines video on its site, announcing the change.
The red, white and blue stripes along the side of the fuselage are gone. There's a new logo and a new paint scheme on the tail.
Business Photo Galleriesview all
- 46837Oklahoma tornadoes: The 'Big Dog,' the little boy and the hug that triumphs over tragedy
- 15035Bradley Cooper, Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms drink in success of 'Hangover' series
- 9615Hobby Lobby argues case before federal judges
- 8305Oklahoma tornadoes: Thunder reverses the role, takes a turn at cheering on the community
- 8125Oklahoma tornadoes: Woman meets the military officer who shared the clothes off his back
- 7398Rock, pop, country acts give talents and time to help Oklahoma tornado victims
- 7351Blake Shelton's "Healing the Heartland" televised tornado benefit set for Wednesday at Chesapeake Energy Arena